Corte Eremo – Reading Retreats in Rural Italy is a cultural association, and visitors must become members in order to stay here, or take part in any of the events & activities.
Annual membership to Reading Retreats in Rural Italy costs 10 euro, and expires on the 31st of December. The only exception is memberships made in November or December, which expire on December 31st of the following year. The fees for all activities (overnight stays, concerts, parties, events) are contributions used only to cover the expenses of the association, which is non-profit.
Benefits of Membership, in addition to the pleasure of supporting the continued appreciation of books, art, music, and gardens, are as follows:
- Guesthouse Stays & Reading Retreats
- Garden Tours with Clark, our Passionate, Inventive, Informative Host
- Access to Seeds, Seasonal Plants and Flowers, for your own Garden, Home or Event
- Invitations to our Events: Art Exhibitions, Concerts, Book Signings, Outdoor Cinema
- Invitations to our Monthly Parties: Cocktail, Dinner, Holiday & Theme
- Invitations to our infamous Annual Celebrations: Halloween & New Year’s Eve
- Cultural Courses: Italian, Home Cooking, Gardening, Ikebana, Yoga, Photography, Painting & Drawing, Opera, Piano
- Access to our Extensive Libraries: Books, Music, & Art Collections
- Private Venue for Personal Events: Birthdays, Baptisms, Receptions, Photo Shoots
- Meet & Mingle with Members, Local & Worldwide
To become a member, please follow the link below. It will take you to our secure payment page. Once payment is completed, we will send you a link to fill out our short membership form. We care about your privacy and will not share your personal information. Any correspondence will only detail upcoming events, member updates, and occasional association news or gossip. Many thanks for your support!
If you have any questions, please contact Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.